ASG FINISH SKIM COAT is a special polymer-modified top quality water resistance skim coat. It provides a better and very smooth surface finishing on concrete surfaces, slab, panel, block wall and etc. It offers high bond strength, improves workability, consistency, crack-free compare to other plastering compounds.
Note: Do not apply on painted surfaces.
- Extra smooth fine finished
- Low Shrinkage Cracks
- Excellent Workability
- Durable, Economical
- Wall does not feel any powder or dusty
- Finish coat on concrete wall
- High bonding strength
- Crack free
- Improve workability
- ASG FINISH SKIM COAT packed in 25KG bags.
- ASG FINISH SKIM COAT must be stored in a dry place with pallet.
- ASG FINISH SKIM COAT shelf life only 6 months from the manufactured date.
- ASG FINISH SKIM COAT storage in an unsuitable environment can shorten the lifespan of this product.
Add water into the basket.
Mix approximately 9 liters of water with ASG FINISH SKIM COAT (25kg).
Mix thoroughly using an electric mixer for 3 - 5 minutes until additives to dissolve.
Apply ASG FINISH SKIM COAT with a steel trowel. If requires several layers, the underneath layers must be dry before spreading the subsequent layer.
HEALTH & SAFETY
ASG FINISH SKIM COAT is not hazardous based on the major compound. However, we do recommend workers shall use safety equipment where necessary. In case of eye contact, immediately hold eyelids apart and flush eye(s) continuously with running water. Get medical aid immediately when necessary.
Note: The information about applications and suggestions for use is based on practical experience. As due to various site conditions and unable to control the applications, therefore no responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss and damage as this data sheet is for general guidance only.
Note: ASG reserve the rights to revise any data without prior notice.