ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER is a formulation that is specially developed for ease of application as an extra smooth & fine finish coat to give a beautiful appearance ideal for interior walls & ceilings. The resulting coating is durable & free from shrinkage cracks.
✓ Free from the surface hairline crack.
✓ Easy working, high productivity and complete within a short time.
✓ Easy mixing. Only need to add water thus provide uniform mixture and good smooth surfaces.
✓ For interior use.
- Extra smooth fine finished
- Low Shrinkage
- Excellent Workability
- Excellent Crack resistance
- Designed for all fibrous plasterboard jointing to provide extra smooth fine finished
- Filling or patching holes
- Hide screw and nailhead
- ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER packed in 20KG bags.
- ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER must be stored in a dry place with pallet.
- ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER shelf life only 2 months from the manufactured date.
- ASG Hard Finish Wall Plaster storage in an unsuitable environment can shorten the lifespan of this
Add Clean water into tray.
Mix approximately 13 liters of water with ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER (20kg).
Mix thoroughly using an electrical mixer for about 1 minute until good consistency achieved.
Apply ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER with a steel trowel. This is intended for use as one coat finish.
HEALTH & SAFETY
ASG HARD FINISH WALL PLASTER is not hazardous based on the major compound. However, we do recommend workers shall use safety equipment where necessary. In case of eye contact, immediately hold eyelids apart and flush eye(s) continuously with running water. Get medical aid immediately when necessary.
Note: The information about applications and suggestions for use is based on practical experience. As due to various site conditions and unable to control the applications, therefore no responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss and damage as this data sheet is for general guidance only.
Note: ASG reserve the rights to revise any data without prior notice.