ASG GAP FILLER WATER BASED – ACRYLIC SEALANT is an one component, paintable and flexible, acrylic latex sealant specially formulated for sealing gaps and joints where slight movement or vibration causes conventional, non-elastic fillers and putties to crack and fall out. It exhibits excellent adhesion to most porous surfaces for interior application and will not easily crack. It is economy yet environment friendly that can be cleaned up easily with water.
- Permanently flexible.
- One part no mixing.
- Paintable after curing.
- Environment friendly, easily clean up with water.
- Can be applied on gutters, joints around doors and windows, gypsum board and plasterboard, air-conditioning and etc.
- Good adhesion to wood, concrete and marble without primer.
- Excellent gunnability (5°C to 50°C).
- Air draft around air conditioner, cutters, joints around windows, doors, skylights, and wall partitions.
- General glazing on concrete channel or top, windows, door frame, wood, plastic, marble, glass gypsum wall board and etc.
- Gaps and joints where expansion and contraction occurs; between the skirting board and wall.
- Cargo container and cabin.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND PRELIMINARY COMPATIBILITY TESTS PRIOR TO APPLICATION TO ACHIEVE DESIRABLE RESULTS.
Store in dry and cool condition between 5°C to 30°C
- Surface must be clean, dry and free from dirt, grease, oil, detergent and etc.
- Cut nozzle at 45° angle to the desired bead size and apply sealant to substrates with caulking gun.
- Push sealant ahead.
- Scrap away excess material with a putty knife or to wipe with damp cloth.
Tack free in approximately 10 minutes and will cure to a depth of 10mm in 7-14 days. Longer curing time may be necessary in cold and high humidity area.
HEALTH & SAFETY
ASG GAP FILLER WATER BASED – ACRYLIC SEALANT is not hazardous based on the major compound. However, we do recommend workers shall use safety equipment where necessary. In case of eye contact,
immediately hold eyelids apart and flush eye continuously with running water. Get medical aid immediately when necessary.
Note: The information of applications and suggestions for use is based on practical experience. As due to various site conditions and unable to control the applications, therefore no responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss and damaged as this data sheet is for general guidance only.
Note: ASG reserve the rights to revise any data without prior notice.