ASG 800 BASE GREY SKIM COAT is a special polymer modified top quality water resistance skim coat. It is specially to use as the undercoat on concrete surfaces, slab, panel, block wall and etc. It offers high bond strength, improve workability, consistency, crack free compare to other plastering compound.
Note: Do not apply on painted surfaces.
- Excellent Workability
- Low shrinkage cracks
- Wall does not feel any powder or dusty
- Based coat leveling for walls & ceiling
- Undercoat on concrete surface
- High Bonding Strength
- Crack Free
- Improve Workability
- ASG 800 BASE GREY SKIM COAT packed in 40KG ± bags.
- ASG 800 BASE GREY SKIM COAT must be stored in a dry place with pallet.
- ASG 800 BASE GREY SKIM COAT has a shelf life of 9 months from date of manufacture.
- ASG 800 BASE GREY SKIM COAT storage in an unsuitable environment can shorten the lifespan of
Add water into the basket.
Mix approximately 10 liters of water with ASG BASE GREY SKIM COAT (40kg).
Mix thoroughly using an electric mixer for 3 - 5 minutes until additives to dissolve.
Apply ASG BASE GREY SKIM COAT with a steel trowel. If requires several layers, the underneath layers must be dry before spreading the subsequent layer.
HEALTH & SAFETY
ASG 800 BASE GREY SKIM COAT is not hazardous based on the major compound. However, we do recommend workers shall use safety equipment where necessary. In case of eye contact, immediately hold eyelids apart and flush eye(s) continuously with running water. Get medical aid immediately when necessary.
Note: The information about applications and suggestions for use is based on practical experience. As due to various site conditions and unable to control the applications, therefore no responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss and damage as this data sheet is for general guidance only.
Note: ASG reserve the rights to revise any data without prior notice.