ASG STOPPING COMPOUND 2 IN 1 is a plaster-based compound used for flushing joints of plasterboard. It can also be used as putty to touch-up the fibrous plasterboard that produces a smooth fine finished using steel trowel. Designed for all plasterboard jointing to provide an extra smooth, quick and excellent solution.
- Extra smooth fine finished
- Low Shrinkage
- Excellent Workability
- Excellent Crack resistance
- Designed for all fibrous plasterboard jointing to provide extra smooth fine finished
- Filling or patching holes
- Hide screw and nailhead
- ASG Stopping Compound 2 in 1 packed in 20KG± bags.
- ASG Stopping Compound 2 in 1 must be stored in a dry place with pallet.
- ASG Stopping Compound 2 in 1 has a shelf life of 9 months from date of manufacture.
- ASG Stopping Compound 2 in 1 storage in an unsuitable environment can shorten the lifespan of this product.
Pour clear water into the tray.
Add ASG STOPPING COMPOUND 2 IN 1 to clear water at a ratio of 2 parts of plaster to 1 part water. Allow soaking for approximately 2-3 minutes before mixing.
Mix thoroughly until a smooth consistency compound is achieved. Avoid mixture with residue of older bathes.
Apply ASG STOPPING COMPOUND 2 IN 1 from the tray. (use within 30 minutes after mixing)
HEALTH & SAFETY
ASG Stopping Compound 2 in 1 is not hazardous based on the major compound. However, we do recommend workers shall use safety equipment where necessary. In case of eye contact, immediately hold eyelids apart and flush eye(s) continuously with running water. Get medical aid immediately when necessary.
Note: The information about applications and suggestions for use is based on practical experience. As due to various site conditions and unable to control the applications, therefore no responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss and damage as this data sheet is for general guidance only.
Note: ASG reserve the rights to revise any data without prior notice.