ASG PLASTERBOARD is a panel which generally used to form a ceiling. Plasterboard with the features of lightweight but high strength, easy to install, clean and long serving life can be used for ceiling solution. Material needed during installation of plasterboard is stopping compound ceiling batten and drywall screw.
- Quick & easy installation
- Highly flexible in creating the highest standard of design
- Prestige appearance & smooth finish without visible joints
- Suitable for drop ceiling
- Easy decorated
9mm - 16 kg± per pc
12mm - 16 kg± per pc
Design Calculation For Plaster Ceiling Suspension System
- 9mm Thick Plaster Board Using Zincalume 30mm x 12mm x 0.28mm
- 12mm Thick Plaster Board Using Zincalume 30mm x 12mm x 0.35mm
For 9mm / 12mm Plasterboard
HEALTH & SAFETY
Note: The information about applications and suggestions for use is based on practical experience. As due to various site conditions and unable to control the applications, therefore no responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss and damage as this data sheet is for general guidance only.
Note: ASG reserve the rights to revise any data without prior notice.